|Season Pass Type||June 1 – Sept. 30
(June 1 – Sept. 30 Only)
|Oct. 1 Onward
(No Powder Cache)
|College/Military/ 60 – 69||$1299||$100||$1299|
|Youth (6 – 18)||$799||$100||$799|
|Super Senior (70+)||$299||$25||$299|
|Child (5 & under)||$10||$10|
|Midweek Season Pass Type|
|College/Military/ 60 – 69||$999||$50||$999|
|Youth (6 – 18)||$599||$50||$599|
|Super Senior (70+)||$209||$209|
Extend your season pass!
- Add-on a Downhill Bike Park Pass for $300. Get unlimited access to the Summer Bike Park for only when you already have a season pass.
- Season Pass rates are determined by the date of birth on December 1, 2021. I.E. – if your child turns 6 years old on or before December 1 then he/she will be sold a Child (6-18) season pass.
- 2021/22 Season Passes expire on April 24, 2022.
- Please present appropriate and valid ID at time of pass pick-up.
- Midweek passes are valid Monday to Friday and include holidays and night-skiing on Thursday and Friday in season.
- Volume discounts may be available on Business (Transferable) Passes.
- Perfect Family Discount passes must be within the same family.
- Adult passes must be purchased at full price to receive 50% off youth passes and will receive full Powder Cache if purchased by June 1 – Sept. 30
- Youth passes tied to a PFD purchase will receive 50% off Powder Cache if purchased by June 1 – Sept. 30
Do not punch holes in your season pass media card
Tie your Season Pass to a credit card and use it at any Alyeska Resort outlet including restaurants, shops, The Spa at Alyeska, and more. Stop by the Tram Ticket Office to fill out a credit application.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Parents can tie their credit card to their children’s season pass so they can enjoy the same benefit.
- Resort Charge expires at the end of each ski season, or when the credit card expires, whichever comes first.
Please note that the Alyeska team will verify the validity of each current pass holder to confirm the eligibility of the discount.
Passes will be automatically mailed to you unless we hear differently.
Download your pass waiver HERE
We will be mailing you your pass (unless we hear differently from you) before the lifts start spinning for the 21/22 season. It’s easy and convenient – simply email a current photo to the Ticket Office at TKO@alyeskaresort.com or call 907.754.2275, confirm your details and we’ll drop it in the mail, with no shipping cost to you.