|Season Pass Type||Pre-Season (June 1-Sept 30)||Pre-Season (June 1-Sept 30) Passholder Rate||Full Pass Rate w PFD (Oct 1)||Full Pass Rate (Oct 1) Passholder Rate|
|Student||$1199||$900||$1299 // $650||$650|
|Child||$599||$450||699 // $350||$350|
|Midweek Season Pass Type||Pre-Season (June 1-Sept 30)||Pre-Season (June 1-Sept 30) Passholder Rate||Full Pass Rate w PFD (Oct 1)||Full Pass Rate (Oct 1) Passholder Rate|
|Student||$600||$450||$909 // $455||$455|
|Child||$300||$225||$489 // $245||$245|
Extend your season pass!
- Add-on a Downhill Bike Park Pass for $200. Get unlimited access to the Summer Bike Park for only when you already have a season pass.
- Season Pass rates are determined by the date of birth on December 1, 2020. IE if your child turns 6 years old on or before December 1 then he/she will be sold a Child (6-12) season pass.
- 2020/21 Season Passes expire on April 25, 2021. 2020/21 ski season ends on April 25, 2021 (Tentative End of Season).
- Please present appropriate and valid ID at time of pass pick-up.
- Midweek passes are valid Monday to Friday and include holidays and night-skiing on Thursday and Friday in season.
- Volume discounts may be available on Business (Transferable) Passes.
Tie your Season Pass to a credit card and use it at any Alyeska Resort outlet including restaurants, shops, The Spa at Alyeska, and more. Stop by the Tram Ticket Office to fill out a credit application.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Parents can tie their credit card to their children’s season pass so they can enjoy the same benefit.
- Resort Charge expires at the end of each ski season, or when the credit card expires, whichever comes first.
Please note that the Alyeska team will verify the validity of each current pass holder to confirm the eligibility of the discount. If you purchase a pass with the discount but are not eligible because you do not have a Season 2019/20 pass, you will be charged the full price of the pass when picking up your Season 2020/21 pass.